At Passion, we are committed to working as sustainably as possible.
In recent years we have made significant progress by adopting more environmentally friendly working practices. We have greatly reduced the amount of waste we generate and made changes to our supply chain, which both help us lessen our impact on the planet.
Here is an outline of the sustainable ways in which we work:
- We do not use floral foam, nor the partially biodegradable ' biofoam
- We use seasonal, local, British flowers for as long as the growing season permits us.
- Growing some flowers ourselves, as well as working with numerous local flower farms.
- We always try to use seasonal foliage, sourcing from local growers alongside some foraging.
- We have reduced the amount of unnecessary packaging on our bunches that we send out for delivery.
- Any packaging that we do use is now 100% recyclable.
- Our national deliveries are carried out by a carbon neutral courier.
- All our green waste is composted, and we recycle all our plastics too.