Located just outside of Bath, in a beautiful rustic barn, Passion is coming into it’s 18th year, and going strong. Designing over a hundred weddings each year, we have a small but diligent team behind each delivery. We would love for you to come and join our wedding team.
About the role:
- 40-45 hours per week (including weekends, additional hours may be required on a weekly basis)
- Meeting with couples for wedding consultations.
- Designing and creating event proposals for clients and maintaining positive relations with clients throughout the correspondence process.
- Early morning starts on wedding days and wherein installations take place.
- Conditioning and preparing flowers
- Executing and making wedding flowers, bouquets, arrangements
- Responsible for independently delivering weddings.
- Organizing and managing freelancers, running wedding production and team on event days.
- Managing some financial budgets.
- Overall understanding of entire floral business, including contracts, props, deliveries, and general admin.
- Training can be provided for some elements of the role, but we are looking for someone of a Senior level with 3+ years’ experience in the flower industry.
Full, clean UK driving licence.
Ability to maintain early starts and commit to required days.
Happy to work under own initiative and creativity.
Problem solving and ability to work under pressure.
Eye for detail.
Happy to be part of a close-knit team.
Able to work flexible hours.
Experience in driving vans.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please send us images of your work and social media links where necessary.
Applications open until March 1st. Interviews will be held here in our Barn in Bath.